Tagging to know me

Four Jobs I have had
1) an accountant
2) worked in a greenhouse both at register and with the plants
3) waitress putting myself through college
4) babysitting

Four Movies I could watch over and over
1) Con-Air
2) Pretty Woman
3) Pure Country
4) Armegeddon

Four Places I have lived:
1) Red Deer
2) Edmonton
3) Benalto
4) on a farm
All in Alberta

Four TV shows I like
1) LOST
2) Survivor
3) CSI any of them
4) Criminal Minds

Four of my favorite Vacations
1) Cruise to the Caribean in 1987
2) Cruise to the Caribean in 1997
3) Trip to Colorado Springs Colorado
4) all the trips to Disney land

Four websites I visit
1) scrapjazz
2) nascar
3) Red Deer Advocate
4) CKGY (local radio station)

Four of my favorite foods
1) lobster
2) crab
3) BBQ ribs
4) doritos zesty

Four places I would rather be
1) pain free
2) Grand Cayman
3) Australia
4) Nebraska

Four Names of pets I have had
1) Rusty my terri-poo
2) Candy my lori parrot
3) Delilah was a cat I had for years as a child
4) Tiny was my first dog

Now I tag my friend Kristen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school