Millions, what to do with millions?

The lottery here is worth 39 million. I actually broke down and bought a two dollar ticket on it. Cannot win if you do not take a chance right? What on earth would I do with 39 million though. It would certainly change my life. I can just see friends and family coming out of the woodwork to try and get a piece of it. I would have to hire guards that is for sure. I would check myself into the Mayo Clinic and have a full medical diagnosis done and find out if anything can be done to help me. Weird but that is the first thing I would do. Getting a chauffer and a hummer would rank right up there too. Not to ever have to drive again unless I so chose would be wonderful. But really 39 million is a lot. Could a person actually spend that in a lifetime. Oh Yes, could I? I am not sure. But my kids would sure have easier lives. My Mom and my MIL would get quit the mothers day presents. New houses for both of them. Travel oh I would love to travel. That would be wonderful. That would be more of an education for the kids than the school could provide at this point in time. What a daydream. 39 million.

I want to thank my friend Jes, anything you see on the blog other than my posts, is becuase of her getting it there. Thanks Jes. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

Comments

Broken Beth said…
I am going to use this for monday blogger inspiration :)

and yes everytime I buy lotto I think about what I would buy with millions and it always comes down to a nice house and a wedding
AshleyS said…
39 million? That's nice to think about on this Friday!
Nancyroo said…
Think about all the scrapbooking stuff you could buy!ooh, and the places you could visit. This is fun!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school