The good and bad

Well took the two kiddos to the dentist yesterday.

My son is almost three and his teeth are great. No cavities. Was great in the chair in the exam and thought all the dental stuff was so neat. Got three prizes cause he was so good. It was his first ever visit too.

My daughter not so good of a report. Her teeth are like mine crappy. Totally crappy. No matter how much you floss and brush and avoid candy they still rott. Not nice. She kept gagging on the X-ray thing and they never were taken. She cried so hard with the polishing and the flossing. It scared her so much. Although she could not say why she was screaming. I think for her when she isn't in control that does it. Then the dentist came in. My dentist a lady is away on a crisis leave, and her husband stepped in. This my daughter did not like one bit either. Well the bad news is she has at least five cavities on the back molars. Means she has to go to the pediatric dentist (which she has a huge fear of because it was him that pulled her teeth). This is an appointment I am not going to like at all. Please send good thoughts that now that she is older she accepts it better.

Comments

AshleyS said…
sending ((hugs)) booboobear's way!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school