Blog Challenge 7 Deadly Sins

7 DEADLY SINS

PRIDE – Which of your attributes or talents are you most proud of?
I am very proud that I am a strong independent woman.

ENVY – What brings out the green-eyed monster of jealousy in you?
Seeing a husband do little things for his woman. Open a door, hold a hand, carry the bags, little things that just show how much love there is.

SLOTH – What’s your idea of relaxation?
Being able to sit back with my feet up drinking a coke and watching TV without any other sounds around. No kids, no hubby, no sounds.

LUST – Who do you lust after?
My husband, I wish we were together to get it on even more.

GREED – What was your last budget blow out on?
I bought a bunch of BG and bazzill paper for scrapping

ANGER – What gets your blood boiling?
People that show no respect, judgemental people, people who tell me to suck it up.

GLUTTONY – What’s your favourite food?
seafood, specifically lobster. mmmmmmm

My sympathy going out to Tony Stewart in NASCAR for getting hurt. Get better quick Tony. Comments to Mikey Waltrip. I love ya bud. But buying your way into the race and still not performing, bad stuff. You gotta do better Mikey. Proove them wrong. You just have too. And thank heavens Jimmy did not win.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school