Graduation Picture Day

I remember all too well what it was like trying to get ready for my graduation pictures. Well today I got to see it from a Mom's point of view. The thing is, it is my daughters KINDERGARTEN graduation picture day. Started off early. Mom you said you would get up and help me. SO out of bed I get. We showered washed hair, got the face tatoos off. Blow dried hair, and then it was the clothes. SHould I wear this, or that, or this, or back to the first one, and over and over and over. Kind of funny now but at the time very expasperating. But she is now dropped off at kindergarten and hopefully she will still be clean by picture time.

LOST last night had major major revealations, but still no real anwers. Loved the comment about about "Has Walt ever appeared where he shouldn't have?" Well yes to Shannon and Vincent. I think the tests had something to do with it.

Season final of CSI New York last night. Elliot off of AI last night. And I did not get to see who won amazing race. ANyone?

Comments

Nancyroo said…
aww! sounds like your little one is really growing up. *sniff.
AshleyS said…
AR results-the Hippies, frat boys, Ray and Yo.
Kristin K Stock said…
I just wanted to say....thanks for all the comments on my blog...LOVE YA!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school