To re-invent myself what would I do?


I think about this often. Very very often. I think I would go back to the day when my Mom got pregnant with me and prevent it from happening. Erase me from the entire world. I think that would be the biggest re-invention of all time. Not having to have grown up hearing constantly that I should not have been born, not being abused, not having to fight so hard for anything I ever wanted, not having to live in constant pain, not having ruined husbands and kids lives. I think that would be a great re-invention. Think of the better things that would have happened without me around. My Mom's life would have been so much easier without an after the fact baby, my sisters would have had it much easier without me, I wouldn't have drug my husband from achieving his dreams cause I was hurt, I wouldn't have kids that hate their mother. I think that would be it. The re-invention that erases me from life.

Comments

Nancyroo said…
Oh, but think: your kids wouldn't be here, and look at how precious they are.
Broken Beth said…
I too was told that I should never have been born and I should just kill myself, which led to me trying to erase myself, more than once. I still wish I hadn't been born too.......

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school