Cyber Hug Day

I think we need a cyber hug day:
So here goes:

A hug to Tony Stewart for getting hurt in Nascar.
A hug for Ashley and Clayton and what they are going through.
A hug for Kristen and having her race car in a wreck and not being there for the driver.
A hug for Jolene whose mom is spiralling out of control.
A hug for Jessica and her attemps to conceive.
A hug for Patter and her daughter.
A hug for all the service people overseas fighting for the world.
A hug for my little boy and girl who have too grouchy a Mommy.
A hug for silver who lost a Grandma.
A hug for Carrie and "Dad"
A hug for Christy and a special one for her old wrinkled pillow.
A hug for my Mom for watching my kids last night so I could go to a stampin up party.
A hug for my hubby, I miss you so much.

So now I tag you to send out some cyber hugs.

Comments

Nancyroo said…
very sweet! Hugs to you too, girl!
Lori Petticrew said…
hugs to you....(((hugs)))
Kristin K Stock said…
Thank you Oscar.....Your the bestest!!
AshleyS said…
I felt your hugs all the way down here in the hot, hot south!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school