Mother's Day


"It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge" Phyllis Diller, and who are we to argue.

Yesterday was Mother's Day. I really enjoyed the day. My husband did his best to make sure that I had a nice day. I really enjoyed having the kids yesterday. We played outside had a picnic, and my Mom even came up for a while for it. All in all a wonder ful day. The sun shining, the kids laughing and playing with "Miami" bubbles, the swing set, the slide, the balls, and me getting to sit with my feet up reading and joining in. We made homemade slurpies, and got brain freezes. Just about a perfect day. The downfall was it had to end. Yesterday was as close to bliss as I have had in so long. That I do not remember the last time I felt that kind of peace, contentment, and overall well being.

Comments

AshleyS said…
I'm so glad you had such a wonderful day-the pic of your kids is precious.
Kristin K Stock said…
That is so wonderful I am so so glad you had a great Mother's day. You more than deserve it!! Because not only are you a great Mom, but a great person!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school