Thursday Night Cruise In




I did it. I put insurance on the Corvette. First time I drove it this year. Awesome. It has 79802 miles on it. For a 85 that is low mileage. Then the kicker at 1.09 a litre it took me $78.02 to fill the thing with premium. OUCH.

DH was going to come in and watch the kids so I could go to the cruise in. Then he said he couldn't make it home. So I arranged for Mom to watch the kids so I could go. Then DH said he was coming home. So I left the kids with Mom and DH and I went cruising. WOOHOO.

Loved having the vette out on a beautiful evening with the top off and the wind blowing in my hair. With my hubby by my side. Such a beautiful feeling.

I got to see people I haven't seen since last summer, and of course DH being the car nut he is new even more people than I did.

THE BEST part though was I got to sit in a Brand new 2006 Z06 corvette. It only has 406 KM on it. Was delivered on Monday. Talk about drool. OMG what a ride. I knew I wanted one but now I REALLY want one. OMG.

DROOL DROOL DROOL

I was concerned about sitting in it, as I knew once I would that my vette would just not feel the same afterwards. But you know what, I love Speedy. I truly do. What a great car I have. It is so fun, so freeing, and just truly a passion for me.

Comments

AshleyS said…
that red vette is beautiful!
Kristin K Stock said…
OH that is one hot car!! I still think you need one :)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school