News is news good or bad

I went to my family Doctor today. I have to go every two months anyway for prescription refills however today I was slotted in cause I have been sick and there was a cancelation. My flu that I had is going around the area. It might have been made worse by the antibiotics I had been given at the walk in clinic for bronchitis. They stay in my system for 10 days after the last one take, so I still have five more days of sickness left. Not nice not nice at all. Doctor had no answers for my swollen feet and ankles. It is not high blood pressure. Now the headache that I have endured since January. She had some answers on that one. My neck muscles having been so badly injured in the car accident are very weak. The muscles are having a hard time holding my head up so are compensating by straining even more. Therefore the muscles are pulling against my front cranial cap. Very very interesting, but not really helpful. Not much can be done for such a chronic condition. Very down about that one.
One positive thing about having the flu as bad as I did. I am down 10 pounds. That was nice to see on the scale. Once I get re-hydrated I bet most of it disappears though. I wonder how much of our body weight is fluid? mmmm

Lost: I am a huge lost fan. I am shouting at the TV last night, they can't do that, they can't do that. What an episode. Very very good. Gearing right up for the season final in another three weeks. I will be sad without it to watch all summer.

I am a scrapbooker too. When I get my digital pictures developed I always put in the month and year after my last name, then it is printed on the back of every pciture. Really helps to know when the pictures were taken. So I go today to pick the pictures up and they could not be found under Grouch. She looks in a few other places and then says she will have to call me once they are found. Another trip, oh yeh, so she calls me a couple hours later she had found them. They were filed under A for April rather than G for Grouch. SO if you use this tip and they can't be found, then look under the month.

Sun is shining, wind quit blowing, spring once again. I love the sun.

Comments

AshleyS said…
Well, it's me, your new blogging buddy! That's great news about the ten pounds! Write that down in your weight loss journal! As far as your neck goes, I hope they can find some kind of muscle relaxer or something for you. It's just all that brain power your neck is having to hold up. :)
Cassandra said…
Hey OTG--Sorry you are still sick but hey, f you are like me, the 10 pounds is still sweet, right? and wasn't LOST off the hook last night? I've been dying to see a thread about it all day--did you start one?

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school