Spring is here


I am not sure when it happened but spring is here. Just last week everything seemed brown. Today the grass is starting to green up, some leaves are out on the trees, and there are even a couple of tulips blooming at the park. Almost like overnight it came and snuck up on us. I still have not insured the vette yet, the streets still have gravel and salt all over them. By the long weekend next weekend I will be driving it. I will. Vette fever is catching up to me. I had this urge today to be in it with the top down. that would be so nice. I have never been one for Mopar cars but. and a big but. I saw one of the new four door charger Hemi daytonas. DId I ever like it. I can just see me and the kids in it cruising around. Nice nice nice. It was even yellow and black, and I am definitely not a yellow type of car person. Not at all. So until next week when I actually get insurance on the vette, I will have to be content with looking at it.

Comments

Kristin K Stock said…
You hop in that Vette and go girl go! Happy Spring my friend!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school