Weekend

Kids had swimming lessons on Saturday morning, huge temper tantrum from Austin again.

Saturday afternoon I drove my Mom around to buy bedding plants and to get my own.

Exhausted that night.

Sunday I cleaned off the kitchen table, I hate hate hate clutter and my house seems to breed it. Could it be that out of 4 people I am the only one that ever puts stuff away? And with me feeling lousy the last while nothing has got put away? I cleaned off the table, the cupboard, did laundry all day long, tackled DS room. I could smell mould in it and had to do a complete top to bottom clean to find it. Poor little guy just freaked when I put his bed in the hallway, and then all the toys followed. Cleared out a large black garbage bag full of crap, and five donation bags full of clothing he has outgrown, crib stuff, etc. He is growing and that is good. When his room was reassembled he gives me the biggest hug and says its so pretty Mom. So now the challenge is keeping it neat and tidy. I managed to get the kitchen floor swept and washed, and most of the house vacuumed. Even got one washroom cleaned. Laundry laundry and more laundry.

Got to watch bits and pieces of the Coca-cola 600. This is one of my favorite races. The length of it prooves the endurance of the drivers and that they truly are athletes. Before lap 80 in two different cautions 21 of the 43 cars were involved in accidents. Not a good show. But the ending of the race was spectacular. They needed pit stops for mere seconds just to get gas to get them to the finish line. A new winner a first time winner made me very happy. Somehow it seemed appropriate that the National Guard car won on memorial day weekend. What a hit Jeff Gordon took, wow! And the best of the best Kyle Petty with a third. Now that is awesome.

I even snuck my vette out for a drive. It embarrassed me though. It stalled twice at two different red lights. So embarrassaing. First time out for the season though, and old gas, and the computer needs to relearn itself after sitting all winter.

I found a frog littlest pet shop digital pet for DD, she is so into collecting the different ones now. I love that they are none gore! No blood, no violence. Picked up a couple birhtday presents for her to put away.

Exhausted in the evening I really was, and I hurt bad. My bad was in agony.

Today DH is getting his x-rays done. I am so worried about him. And then he sees the doctor on Thursday for the results of the x-rays, that will be two weeks to the day that he got hurt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school