Thomas the Train In Concert





Months and months ago tickets went on sale for Thomas the Train being here live in our little city. Even though we couldn't really afford the tickets I bought them anyway. My kids don't get a whole lot, and if we as a community do not support these things when they come, they won't keep coming. At least that is my philosopy.

Big announcements that "in order not to confuse the train no videotaping or photography allowed" Daughter at six caught this, and was on me about not taking pictures. I had to think fast and tell her that if I did it without the flash it wouldn't confuse the trains. Oh my I lied to my kid. Oh well. I had to get some pics. We were 10 rows back on the floor so not that great of photos with my little HP but I love them and will scrap them.

Comments

Babs said…
My kids are too old for this now (6 and 7....LOL). My Little Guy was obsessed from 2 to 4 years old. My husband and I LOVED to watch these shows (if one HAS to watch children's shows). Glad you enjoyed.
Jenny said…
My boys are also too old now - and I'm so sad. They loved Thomas when they were little. So glad your children enjoyed the show
Kristin K Stock said…
OHHHH how fun. My nephew/godson LOVES Thomas...I mean LOVES Thomas.....man does that look like fun.
Paula... said…
Naughty girl!!! LOL My youngest DD was right into Thomas when she was younger - I've still got the Thomas cutlery, plate and bowl :))

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school