Dental, dental dental, dental

Dental in the world boggles my mind...................

My DH is almost 50 and has never had a cavity in his life.

My teeth at 40 are so rotten they needed to be pulled and capped.

My DD at 6 had more caps on her baby teeth than most adults do on their teeth.

My DS at 3 is get this totally CAVITY FREE. woohoo I hope he got his Daddy's teeth.

Apparantly he has a large overbite and his baby teeth are spaced way too closely together, which could lead to problems later on.

Why oh why couldn't the dentist have stopped at he is cavity free. Why worry me more. Not like I am not going through hell myself right now with my teeth.


The benefit company had approved my three crowns on the bottom of my mouth. Then I get the work done, then I get a letter last night stating two of them will not be covered. Tick me off to no end. Totally. So now I have to get letters written, x-rays forwarded and battle the red tape. I think they know that I do not have the energy to do it.

I am just so glad that the visit went well, and that there was good news to be heard.

Comments

Paula... said…
How can they tell you they're going to cover it and then turn around and deny it when it's already been done! That just totally sucks!!!

Our family is the same - no rhyme or reason as to cavities etc. I have way more than my DH and he's hardly ever at the dentist and I'm the one that looks after my teeth :(

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school