This year it came after our May Long




DD got a SNOW day today. May 24 2007 a SNOW day. This is the very first one she has had all year long. Kind of funny in a weird way. The poor trees in the city are just decimated. The heavy wet snow sticking to the newly leafed out branches is causing them to snap and break everywhere. Poor trees. I was out with the broom in my housecoat shaking the snow off our apple tree, the birch tree, the junipers and the potentias this morning. Then I showered just to warm up. Power is off in much of the city, but work is up and I was summoned in. Roads are crap.

The pic also works as part of the scavenger hunt for campaigning for an unlikely cause. this is it.

Comments

Leslie said…
oh my...still more snow in May! I hope your summer comes fast for the pretty sunshine and warmth!
Noel said…
Love your idea for the scavenger hunt. I looked at the picture first and didn't get it, but then I read your post and I LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school