Thank Heavens It is Friday

It seems to have been a long week, a really long week, really long.

I had my dentist appointment yesterday. To get the two crowns placed on my teeth. She tried to freeze two different times and nothing worked, so she did the shaping and placing with no freezing. At least I was out of there in time for my massage appointment. It was really funny though she puts the crowns in place, lets them dry, and then says bite together and let me know how it feels. Well I get the giggles, and then she realizes what she said and she is laughing, and then the assistant started in. We were crying it was such a tension breaker. See I have no top teeth right now as she pulled them, so how can I bite together and see how it feels. Just a momentary lapse. But funny as hell, and sure eased the tension.
Headache is very very very bad.

Tomorrow I get to go to two 6 hour crops at Scrapbookers Paradise. I have THREE circle journals to work on and I want to finish the brag books for the two grandmas for mothers day. So once again I will be scrapping and nothing for myself. That makes me sad.

Alexis gets to have Grandma go to school and have lunch with her today, she is excited about that. Me with no teeth couldn't do it. LOL

My friend Greg called last night. They FINALLY got into their new house, he so deserves it. Laughed at the address 30 Lucky Place, I told him it could be better it could be 69 Lucky Place. LOL

Hubby home this weekend, he wants to do a swapmeet. I want to scrap, and the kids have swimming lessons. Wonder what will actually get done.

Comments

Lori Petticrew said…
TGIF girl
Jenny said…
I hear you regarding the CJs - they're fun to do but they do take up your own scrapping time. I also feel your pain regarding shipping them - it would cost me about $20 per book which is why I'm so glad I can do it this way.

I hope you have a wonderful time at your scrapping and that it's YOU who gets to go to YOUR event
Paula... said…
LOL at the dentists comments! Sorry I've been MIA a bit lately - I've had a really bad neck and it's worse when I spend time sitting at the computer :( I'm having ongoing treatment at the moment and it's easing the pain a little, but still a way to go :(

Have fun at your crops :)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school