More on being a Mommy

I go to pick DS up at daycare last night. His caregiver Tracy is the most wonderful person ever. The kids love her and even I do. Tracy tells me they were doing music and singing Itsy Bitsy Spider. Austin says no don't do that one. How come? I don't love that one. Well what one do you love? I love my Mom and little tears started coming out of his eyes. Now how precious is that. I wonder if daycare reads my blog???? My little guy loves me, and crys when he says it, that to me means the world.

DD has a dance with a DJ at school today. And it is only a half day too. She wore her pretty easter dress and her dress shoes, the ones with heels, her first ever. She is getting so grown up. Then at afterschool care in the afternoon she is getting to go to the icecream shop. Lucky her. I forgot to tell her to change into her runners before the walk to the icecream store, so I called afterschool care and asked Kaitlyn to make sure she was in her runners and not her dress shoes. She laughed at me and said you are such a great Mom. I wonder if afterschool care reads my blog?

The weekend is almost here, I am hoping I do not have to work this one, the kids have swimming lessons tomorrow morning, then I think we will grab some takeout food and go out to the farm and see my darling MIL for mothers day. Taking the kids and my mom too. It will be a nice get together.

To all you Mom's out there Happy Mothers Day, I hope you get spoiled rotten.

Nancy thanks so much for calling last night, it made me feel lots better.
and thanks for all the comments on my blog they are great to have.

Comments

Cassandra said…
OOOH-- Good "wow" Mom moments. Thanks for sharing!

I'm thinking about you!
Nancyroo said…
I had a blast talking to you too!
Love the bits about the kiddos, both are precious.
Leslie said…
in case I don't get on the puter Sunday....Happy mother's day sweetie!
Anonymous said…
Happy Mother's Day!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school