My Favorite Things

My favorite things
My favorites in the:

Living Room- My lazyboy chair, the one that sooths my back and keeps my feet elevated. The one where my dog used to cuddle beside my hip, the one where DD climbs up for a story or a hug, the one where DS climbs up to be close to his Mommy.

Kitchen- Beleive it or not my appliances. My stove, fridge, dishwasher and microwave. I grew up without any of them and absolutely love having them

My Bedroom- My bed, the redwood poster bed, the place where DH and I have fun, sleep, talk, cuddle, the place the kids come to join in.

A's Room- his little toddler bed, with his favorite spongebob pillow and blanket, the place I can peek at him sleeping so calmly.

A's room- All of her artwork on her walls. It makes me smile everytime.

The thing I love the most in my home is the lived in feeling, the love and laughter that is present. Not a physical thing but the intangent thing.

Now what are your favorite things in your home? I tag Lori, Neen, and Jenny.

Comments

Kristin K Stock said…
I love that you did this. I sure hope you took some pictures of each of these things. This would make a GREAT layout!! HINT :)
Georgina said…
I agree - what an awesome idea for a LO
Oscar T. Grouch said…
you know when I was tucking Austin into bed last night, that thought crossed my mind.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school