It is definite - two is enough


Here goes, a guy I work with, was expecting his second child. THey have no friends or family clost, he was not going to be able to be with his wife during the scheduled C-section because of his little boy. So I step in, and say bring Joshua over to my house I will watch him. SO 5 AM comes very very early to me. She was in real labor and they had went to the hospital at 4 am. Dad brought the little guy over to me just after five. Her scheduled 8 am c-section was moved to 6 am. So I have a little boy that has never been away from Mom, not been away from Dad, and does not speak English. He is 2.5 and very very good at showing me that he wants me to open the door so he can leave. This is the little guy that is bigger than my son even though my son is 1.5 years older than him. So once my kids were up, my DD did her very best to make the little guy not sad. It bothered her that he was so sad. DS was like if he isn't going to play with me I am not interested. He would not lay down, he has been up since 4 remember, he would not eat, he would not drink, but he did latch onto my SJ teddy bear I got for my birthday. It means a lot to me, but it made the little guy happy. So I have a call shortly after seven that there is a new baby boy. Jordan, 8 pounds 10 ounzes, at 7:18 am. Mommy had to be under general anestetic. But both are doing well. How is this: I got to see the little one before the mommy did. I had to take Joshua to the hospital to his dad before my dental appointment started at 9:30. Nothing like everything happening the same day. argggg So in reference to my title in the post, three kids is too many, I will take two. I had a 6, 3, 2 year old at the same time, I am not tough enough for that full time. I just aren't.
So then to my dentist, and pre-crown work on the left side and two cavities filled. Guess what: freezing actually took this time. woo hoo. Took the whole 1.5 hours and then to my massage, I made the whole session woohoo.
and Cheyenne I have been so busy I never did check to see who won the race. Can't say as I like the initials JJ at all.

Comments

Broken Beth said…
A swim suit silly!
Cheyenne said…
I will go out on a limb here and predict that Jeff Gordon will win at Darlington, since he has won there so many times already. Let's see how right I am, sad as it may seem.
Rochelle said…
What a day!!!! I have one - and 7-year-old, and on Sunday we invited two of her friends over,I suppose they are about the same age, and I think I am ready to title my next blog, "One is Enough." I forget how thankful I am of my quiet and mild child, until we are have others over who aren't so quiet and not so mild!!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school