Wednesday Wonderings

- getting to daycare yesterday at pickup to find out my son was running a temperature and had just thrown up. He had slept most of the day. He spent the evening cuddled up to me burning up. Then at 1:30 in the morning came and woke me up and says. Mom I feel much better lets play. His fever seemed to have broken and he was ready to play. I put a DVD in for him and left him threading beads, and went back to bed. He seemed OKAY this morning, so we shall see how he is at daycare

-for $63.00 dollars my daughter gets a ten minute consult with the pediatric dentist, freaks out on him when he is just using the mirror, so no cavities which is surprising, no cleaning, and no sealants on her adult molars, that I had wanted done. I had her back to her school even before the bell rang. She told me last night: Mom you brush and floss twice a day every day and you have to get your teeth pulled, I don't want to brush my teeth cause the same will happen to me. She kinda has a point. Now with an appointemnt with no cavities, her first ever, she will think not brushing is even better.

-got nailed on duty and handling for another circle journal today. This is the second time in this round. I think if I participate in any more I will only do the pages and then ship them to the states, it is too costly with postage and then customs on top of it. Which is sad.

-I think I may have found an ant spray that really works , we will see

-the wire around our apple tree seems to have kept whatever was eating it away

-black hairy tonque - sounds disgusting and it is, mine is only brown and hairy right now. From the dental work I think. I am rincing with peroxide and bought a tongue scrapper, ewwwwwww

- Doctor tells me I need a minimum of 1400 calories a day to heal, so with a liquid diet I am not getting enough nutrition nor calories. She said go get ensure. Now I do feel like a little old lady.

-roads are finally being cleaned. With the amount of snow and ice we get in the winter the streets are not always plowed. We have sanding trucks that throw out a mixture of road salt, sand and gravel so that driving is tolerable. So when the snow finally melts our roads are covered in gravel and sand. Until the streets are cleaned it is hazardous to drive as rocks are thrown and paint and windows get chipped. I do not bring the vette out until all the roads are cleaned, so about two weeks and it will be out. I like that.

-spring is definitely in the air, the grass is slowing growing green, some trees have leaf buds on them, and a little green is starting to show in the garden.

- LOST and Jericho are on tonight

- Billy Rae on DWS is just a fun guy. I remember how in lust I was with hime years ago. His hip thrusts in the samba made me feel young again.

- Did not like at all Bon Jovi night on AI, I did not even watch it all, I think the songs were butchered. I hope he sings tongiht.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hope you heal quickly, that brown furry tongue cannot be pleasant. Blah!
Cassandra said…
Just dropping in to let you know I was thinking about you!
Lori Petticrew said…
thinking of you and i watch AI only for JON

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school