Stress

there I said it.

What ails me today is STRESS.

I am so tired, I hurt, I have a blinding headache, I have a foul mood, my mouth hurts but what gets to me the most is the stress.

I cannot stand the clutter that my house is, I just can't. I cannot ever seem to keep ahead of the other three that live there. Where do I put all the stuff???
Someone help me, it is out of control and I don't know what to do.

The menopause meds I am on until my operation are wild mood instigators. OMG.

I am tired oh so tired, less than four hours of sleep night after night after night just does not do it.

I worry about my DH hand, it looks bad, and I hate him drinking on his meds.

My spoilt kids, OMG they drive me insane.

Passport Canada, calls today while I am at work, DH could not even give them my Mom's last name so he is getting his, and mine is held up even longer. arggggg.

I wanted to be in Phoenix for the Nascar race in april, I wanted to be at Scrap Etc in March, I wanted to do lots of stuff and it just isn't happening. I don't dare make any plans at all until it is in my hot little hands. By the way DH will get his in about two weeks. He can take the two kids with him, and I will stay home and sleep.

I just want to SCREAM.

Comments

Jenny said…
That's probably what you need - sleep. Get your DH to take his children out for the day leaving you to sleep if you like. Then get a big box, toss everything in it, put it out of sight and they can sort it out when they get home. Hugs
Kristin K Stock said…
OH my sweet friend. You hang in there. I hear ya on the clutter thing....it drives me freakin nuts! And it is totally Ron and all his crap :)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school