The Weekend That Did Not Exist

We had record rains on Thursday and Friday, that dang river is getting higher and higher. Two years ago it flooded the banks on Fathers Day, this year may be Mothers day.

I came into work on Friday Night after picking up the kids and giving to Dad. Chat at SJ was excellent, glad everyone came.
Saturday was a crop for National Scrapbooking Day from 10 - 4, got packed for it, went really light this time, and worked on a mini album for my Mom and My MIL for Mothers Day. Got those two done. Won a 9 x 9 album at the crop. Then the crop at the same place from 6-12, I was tired by 11 and didn't do much after that. I finished the Grandma albums, and did a circle journal page on my favorite season. Was cool as the goodie bag, had wonderful things in it and I used it for the pages. This CJ was due to be mailed April 15 so I am more than slightly late, it went out in the mail expedited on May 7.

Sunday I came into work again and just seemed to chase numbers, nothing would balance for me for ME, nothing it seemed. Very aggravating.

Vegged out last night. And DH is the door locked, it doesn't matter the kids are in bed, well low and behold DS wanders into the room, so again is the door locked, yes I locked and and low and behold this little voice, Daddy what are you doing to Mommy, laughter, and I thought you said you locked the door. All his fault, he said he had, DS has not asked questions yet, but I am sure it is coming. argggggggg

Definition of exquisite pain: electric braun toothbrush turned into your newly healing gums where your teeth were pulled, nuff said.

Rain washout of the race, working Sunday so I missed it, do not even know who won, all I know is I am no longer leading in the virtual race pool I am in. argggggg

Comments

Lori Petticrew said…
what an up and down weekend....

glad the teeth holes are healing
Anonymous said…
What a weekend! Chat was fun, I'll have to visit more often, hopefully you boy will "visit" less. :)
Cheyenne said…
I guess by now you certainly know that JJ won the race...again. Guess I have to get my voodoo dolls in order. lol

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school