Passport Update # 6

DH has the registered letter in the mail box at home yesterday saying that something was at the post office waiting for him. argggggg, I want mine.

I went to a bo-bunny purse assemebly class last night at the LSS, I need to take some pics, it is adorable, and DD will love it.

DS did his not wanting to sleep last night, therefore mommy tired today.

I have a dental appointment this afternoon, to get my third and final crown placed on one of my bottom teeth. No one mentioned to me that after you get teeth pulled that bone chips work their way down and out and hurt like hell. ouch. starts the bleeding again too.

truly I must be a food addict. I am finding it extraordinarily hard to go without food, this last month, has been hell on me, I am hungry all the time, grumpy all the time, and just crave food. I want food. Why oh why is it so hard to go without food. Man I never figured it would be this hard. Never figured that. I just didn't.

Headaches are bad, jaw pain is bad, pain in my body is bad. I am a wreck, that is all there is too it.

Our trees are finally starting to blossom, there are some pretty ones around, I should get a couple pics, prior to the frost tongiht.

anyway these are my wicked wednesday wondering.

Comments

Lori Petticrew said…
where is yours??????


would love to see that purse and hope the dentist is nice to you!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school