Sick Sick Sick

Well, I finally admit it. I am sick. Not a thing that is easy for me to admit. I hate sickness, weakness or anything associated with it.

I finally gave in and went to the walkin clinic Friday morning.

News was not good.

The even worse news was that an antibiotic could fix it.
What is bad about that is that my tummy and gastro lines cannot tolerate any kind of antibiotic.

So although the phemonia is somewhat better (I still feel like I am drowning and having a heart attack), the sinues are breathable, down below is just a big mess. I cannot go far from the washroom at all. Not not a fun thing.

I literally hate myself that I am in such a weakened condition that I cannot fight anything off.
I hate it I hate it I hate it.

Comments

Kristin K Stock said…
Oh my dear friend....I am sending you a great big cyber hug. You get well soon...I miss you!
Cassandra said…
I am so sorry-- sending healing thoughts your way!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school