Saying Goodbye

I am not good at saying good bye too many people have left me in my lifetime.

Today though there are two funerals on opposite sides of the world.

Ev is being buried today. She was a wonderful woman, the Mom of my husbands best friend. The whole community will come out to the community centre to say goodbye. I cannot force myself to go.

Carrie Lynne's Dad is being intered today in the Philipines. She was his nurse and at his bedside for the last few months doing everything she could to ease his passing.

Both of these people taken from us way too soon because of cancer.

I went to DQ today and bought a blizzard. It is a donation to the Childrens Miracle Network. It will help. Every penny does.

Another friend is celebrating her sons 3 birthday today as well as mourning the fact that his twin is not celebrating his third birthday. What does a person even say except give hugs.
I hurt for these three people that were left motherless, fatherless, and lost a child and a brother.

My hugs and thoughts go out to you in your time of need.

Comments

Christy said…
oscar-- you are so sweet! I have tears in my eyes from reading that. Such losses at any age- tough to handle!

ck
Kristin K Stock said…
Love ya lady!! Big ole Cyber hug for you!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school