20 Things about my hubby

A challenge to name 20 things about my hubby.

Good things too.

1) He is a wonderful father
2) He cooks great ribs for me
3) He is always washing dishes
4) He does all the grocery shopping
5) He values my scrapbooking
6) He tells me I am one great F _ _ _
7) He loves my boobs
8) He puts up with my moods
9) He washes my car for me
10) He is always telling me not to be so hard on myself
11) He waxes my car
12) He tells me to spend stuff for myself
13) He tries so hard to be a good provider
14) He is fantastic in bed
15) He likes to keep me on my toes
16) The way he makes me laugh
17) He gave me my nickname
18) He is very encouraging
19) His use of the word ditto
20) When he buys me flowers

Comments

Lori Petticrew said…
great.... good ribs ??? nice!
ChrissyW said…
oooooh - great list!!! yum on the ribs!!! - my guy can make hotdogs - woopy
Leslie said…
#6 and #7...ooo laa laa Oscar! Glad you took my challenge...great list!
Kristin K Stock said…
YOU ROCK! I love this Oscar. You little hottie you!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school