End of summer challenge



Challenge: Since summer is coming to a close soon..
I decided to give a list of questions about your 2006 summer.

1. What was your favorite summer event? I have to say that having my high school friend come and visit me from Montreal was great also going 160 mph in my friends Z06 corvette was the most exhilerating

2. Favorite picture of the summer? Mine is of the canola in full bloom with the old barn in the field.

3. Favorite movie of the summer? I don't do movies. I think the only movies I went and saw this summer were Curious George and Cars. And I loved both of them. Can you tell I am a Mom of little ones.

4. Best song of the summer? Was there anything new that grabbed me at all, probably not.

5. Did you go on vacation, where? No vacation this summer it came to me. In July I hosted a visit from my friend from Montreal and I got to play tourist in my own back yard which was fantastic.

So I challenge you to do this challenge and link me back to your blog so I know you did.

Comments

Stacy said…
I did it! :p Here are my answers and I linked your blog back in mine as well hope that was ok lol

http://ubergoober333.blogspot.com/
Cassandra said…
I took your challenge! thanks for the inspiration!
Broken Beth said…
It took me a while because my photo site wont load at home but I did it, thanks for the challenge
Kristin K Stock said…
COOL! I gotta give this a try! Love your answers!
Paula... said…
LOL I'll let you know when summer hits :-P Seriously thought we've had the mildest winter and for the first day of Spring we hit 25C - absolutely beautiful weather - I hope it's no indication of a stinking hot summer though!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school