Left Totally Speechless

Well yesterday was a rough rough day.
The whole world seemed in cahouts to get me yesterday.
It is so upseting and unexpected that I cannot even go into details.
It floored me that bad.

My night just before bed though was made a whole hell of a lot better when my friend from Australia called. In 16 days she will be here to visit. That makes me so happy. With inpecable timing though she called as the two guys Benji and Travis were standing on SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE waiting to hear who had won. And I missed it. Oh well, Jenni is more important.

Comments

Kristin K Stock said…
You rock girl!!! Thanks for a great post! I just home from racin :)
Jenny said…
You're going to have such fun with Aussie Jenni! I wish I could also come along

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school