Insights

Must really be my month to have the lightbulb click on and have insights.

I realized this month that if my live in man of 18 years has no value to marriage why would I ever want to marry him.

I realized that I am truly alone in the world, and it is my fight to be fought.

I realized that no matter how much I dislike something my kids have done I do love them.

I realized that I absolutely hate alcohol.

I realized that I have a jealous side to me.

I realized that I would love not to have to work.

I realized that I am a tougher bitch than I ever give myself credit for.

I realized that having someone love you makes you feel better about yourself.

I realized that I am a hell of a lot fatter viewed in pictures than I view myself.

I realized that I really really want a quality camera.

I realized that I would like a new computer for home.

I realized that I still absolutely hate severe weather. It scares the crap out of me.

I realized that I am me, and I do not have to justify that to anyone.

Comments

Kristin K Stock said…
AMEN SISTER to that last one! But you are not alone I think about ya at least four or five times a day :)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school