wow, what a night

One thing you may or may not know about me is I dream. I dream vividly. I dream to the point that sometimes I am not sure if something has actually happened or if it is a dream. Lots of teasing has been going on through the blog and over at scrapjazz about hot hunky men and nascar and husbands that are away to much, and love and all that jazz. Well man did I have a dream last night.
"he who shall not be named" and I were together. We had a nice afternoon together, and a great conversation, and spent some quality time together. It was all so comfortable and sensual. He really really wanted to make love to me, but I am no, as much as I am interested I love my hubby and can't do that to him. He was very sad at it but it was just so sensual. OMG. Not an arragant little you know what like I usually think of him as, but a really truly caring guy. Very deep, very caring and very very interested. made me feel wonderful. Now during the dream I distinctly remember thinking "If I have sex with him and get pregnant my life is made". Isn't that terrible. But we didn't. And yes he was as short in my dream as in real life.
My hubby and DTC are never ever going to let me live this one down. But in a way it is a huge compliment to my DH that I would not cheat on him. Even if it was just in my dreams. HE HE HE Tonight who knows.

So Nascar hits a roadcourse this weekend. I happen to love roadcourses. I think it is a real test on a drivers abilities or lack thereof. It takes a lot to know how to turn in a direction other than left. I would love to see Watkins Glen in real life one day.

Ten things about me:
1) I dream vividly
2) I love the smell of fresh cut grass
3) I love ice cream sandwiches
4) I am a water person
5) I am addicted to scrapbooking
6) I value honesty very highly
7) If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all
8) I am starting to feel my age
9) I love the wind blowing through my hair when I am driving the vette
10) I am a huge Alabama fan

Comments

Kristin K Stock said…
You and yours....me and Larry!! Do tell my friend :)
Cassandra said…
I rarely remember my dreams!! I have to create good day dreams!!

Yep, Tony was on fire in that interview! I think he will be on fire at Sonoma as well. Not literaly, I mean in a good way! Unless he planned it, lol!

yum..ice cream sandwiches...
Kristin K Stock said…
Because of THIS post you caused me to have a dream.......see you PM's :)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school