Confessional Friday


Someone posted in scrap jazz that it was confessional Friday. Well I posted but got so many outraged e-mails that I edited my post. WOW.

I confess:

I went home at noon and got the vette.
I am in huge financial difficulty, and no one knows or seems to care including DH
I go days without eating.
I am still not losing weight
I feel like the worst Mommy.
Somedays I do not want to be alive.
I hate my lawyer, I hate insurance companys, I hate the justice system.
Some days I want to be in a tank and drive all over the little pissant vehicles.
I believe my dreams, will never come true.
I lost my faith.
My husband is a weekend alcoholic. I hate it. Sometimes I hate him.
I am addicted to Coca-cola
I love nudity
I have not vacuumed my house in weeks.
I have ants crossing the threshold.

Comments

Nancyroo said…
people were outraged at this? really?
Cassandra said…
I can't believe anyone would send you nastygrams-- it was a confessional!!! Geez! At least you can vent on your blog without judgement! (notice I didn't confess on that thread? I'm so boring...)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school