My Dream Did It.

I cannot believe the luck that my dream brought. WOW. Maybe he had it in sequence to mine. Wouldn't that be wild. First time he has ever and I mean ever won where I had a smile on my face. But I would have loved for Terry to take it.

How was the weekend? POOF it was gone. Where on earth did it go. I have no clue.

Way to go Johnny Benson 2nd truck race win in a row.

Well, after a whole week off, hubby went back to work this morning. gone out the door at 4 am. Son woke up at 5:30 and cried non-stop all morning and even when left at daycare. He seems to have turned into a real daddy's boy which is really causing problems with daddy's princess. We thought there was sibling rivalry before well wow , it sure is here now.

Ten more things about me:
1) I am a Certified Management Accountant
2) I am a certified NAUI scuba diver
3) I am a farm girl through my soul
4) I cannot drive a standard vehicle but did drive tractors for years (go figure)
5) I like McDonalds breakfasts but nothing else there
6) I worry way to much
7) I struggle with depression
8) I love to go to zoo's
9) I believe in conservation
10) I am a tree hugger

Comments

Kristin K Stock said…
I am a little sweet on Johnny B myself.....I met him once and he is TALL! Real TALL!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school