Great weekend turns to painful one


Yesterday what a day. Oh my. Got up and went to a pancake breakfast, the whole family. ALexis splilt a glass of orange drink all over the table flooding out everyone. HE HE. Then Went to mall. We finally broke down and charged a new cell phone for me as mine was so old and just too too unreliable. Have I mentioned I am not an electronic person. Then to swimming lessons. Woohoo. Austin and I were the only one in the class to show up. He did so well. He has come so far since April. Both he passed his and Alexis passed hers. Way to go kiddos. Then back home make lunch. And quiet time. Austin had a fit that and did not go down. So by the time it was to go to the park to meet friends he was still sleeping. He got left home with daddy and Alexis and I went. SHe got to see some little friends she has not seen in a while. The little boy who at two told his mommy that when he grey up he would marry her. So cute. His mommy was surprised he knew what marry was. Then home. Cell phone rang just as I was pulling into garage. Did I say I downloaded friends theme as my ring tone. COOL COOL COOL. So it was back to the park as austing had been told that he could get to park after quiet time. Conned daddy into going with us. then daddy bbq supper and watched some tv. A typically normal day for most people in the world. For me however it set my pain and fibro off to the point that by midnight I was shuddering in pain and could not stand to be touched. The sheets hurt, the air from the fan hurt, I just was shuddering from the pain. DH was shocked that it was that bad. I guess I hide it quite well, or he is just away to much. I could not face the kids this morning so I came to work as it will hurt less here than at home with the two of them. Terrible Mommy aren't I. Alexis is definitely sick with either a coming cold or allergies, her nose is so red from it running and her dry little cough is severe. The poor thing. She broke her favorite fishy glass last night and is heartbroken over it. Austin is at grandmas right now. So at least they are both being taken care of even though I am escaped.

Comments

AshleyS said…
I'm so glad you had "family" day and yeah for the kids on the swimming lessons. Maybe being at work will help the pain subside since you will be by yourself.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school