Somebody's Knocking Should I let them In?

This phrase keeps running through my mind. I think it is a song, but am not sure. Just driving me nuts. Cassandra has now told me it is Terri Gibbs.
My buddy dirtrackchick and I finally hooked up today on the phone. Was so neat to talk to her. She sounds as happy in person as she does on the messagee boards. Also has an accent that I was not expecting. She said midwest. mmmm.
Wow, who ever thought the cyber world could spawn real friends. I certainly never used to. I am a total believer now.
So when it comes to Scrapjazz peoples I have met Alice, talked on the phone to Cassandra Jenni, Kacomi, Donna, Erin and now dirtrackchick. And we never even got around to racing. How bad is that.
A cyber chat is scheduled for Saturday evening. I will have to try and make it, without letting daughter read the screen. Man that kid is reading things at an amazing rate. She also knows words as they are spelled out. Did the ole spell S E X on the weekend and she goes and says why would you ask Dad about sex Mommy. I could have died.
Lots of people seem to be getting good things happening in their lives. I am so happy for them.

Comments

AshleyS said…
no more spelling out things in conversation!
Nancyroo said…
ha, ha! about daughter being able to spell! So cute.
Cassandra said…
...Hello!! We've talked on the phone, too!!! And now Thanks to you I will have that old Terri Gibb's song "Somebody's Knockin'" stuck in my head all evening!!!!!
Kristin K Stock said…
OHHHH Thank you and What accent :) hehehehe Love ya :)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school