We are surrounded by reflections of ourselves

This is a heavy muse so just skip it if you don't wanna be downed.

I once read a neat poem somewhere about surrounding ourselves with reflections of ourselves. I thought it was really neat, really motivational and positive.

So here is mine:
Things surrounding me that reflect me:

Broken Dishwasher
2 burners on stove not working
freezer in fridge freezes over and needs fixing (frost free) yah right
washing machine starts to leak on the weekend
toilet that will not flush properly
van that is on its last legs
van window that will go DOWN but not up
doors that will not close properly
the indicator on my vette broken (thanks hubby)
two kids that yell and scream and bicker constantly

now you may ask how is that a reflection of Oscar:
I live in a garbage can, I cannot keep it clean
my body is broken . chronic pain, fibro, and inability to move properly
my spirit is broken...I truly think I should not exist
my faith is gone...betrayed by those in church I counted on (christians) yah right
my relationships are horrible.... everyone writes me off

We surround ourselves with reflections of ourselves. We truly do.

Hugs go out to my friend Carrie. She is going through some very tough times right now caring for her ill father. To "j" and "B" man I hope everything I here is not true. Neen ask for help, get it, you don't want to end up like me.

Comments

Kristin K Stock said…
That is a pretty heavy muse. I can think of a couple of things that I should stop surrounding myself with. I do want you to know that you are a very unique and kind person and I care a great deal about you even though we have never met in person. I wish I could life some of this burden off your shoulders cause you are a wonderful person!
Jenny said…
Now go and find something beautiful to look at and reflect on your beauty and your children's beauty!Hugs across the sea
Oscar T. Grouch said…
Thanks you two, I am blessed to have you both in my life.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school