sharing and excitement

well daughter decided to share. The question if it is allergies or cold has been solved. Daddy got the sniffles yesterday and Mommy came down with sore throat this morning. Man when a persons immune system is run down you just cannot fight anything off. Also explains why daughter slept a full night last week. Her body was preparing for the fight. Poor little thing her nose looks awful and every time she blows it her lips crack open and bleed.

I took her to her School she will be attending for the Grade one tour today. She loved the music room and playground the most. She spelt the words the grade one kids were spelling. She was so excited she said she wished it would start Monday and not on August 31. I am glad she is excited.

Our friend Jes sent daughter a RAK package yesterday. Made my little girls night. She immediately had to tell me to get the camera and start taking pictures. She got a large assortment of alpha stickers. She says I will never run out now, I will have enough till I am 100, the same age you are mom. Oh thanks kid. Some flowers were a big hit. She loved the two pink ones. They even went to kindy with her today. But she says, since blue isn't really my color Mom you can have the blue one. Awesome. The card that Jes sent her. She could read the whole thing except the word such. Awesome reader there. Jes I loved my card too, and I love the blue flower.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school