Floodlite Moon



One year ago on fathers day red deer was under a severe flood watch. We spent fathers day at work moving everything from the first floor to the second floor. Not a pretty day. But man some pretty photos. This year, it has rained off and on for the last two weeks. Lots of rainfall warnings. People at work getting tenser and tenser as fathers day approached and the river began to rise. Sandbars start disappearing and man oh man the jokes that are said. But so far no, flooding not even close. Last year after all our hard work it was only the parking lot that got it. The buildings were safe.
Yesterday was fathers day. Hubby is sick with a cold. He actually cancelled his plans to go drag racing because of it. That means HE is sick. Poor guy. And this is his week off of work. At least he will have some time alone with me at work and the kids in daycare.
Yesterday during the race when I saw Tony crash my heart was in my mouth. OMG I thought he would be a goner. Then to see him using the sledgehammer on the car I just about died laughing. Was he ticked or what.

Comments

AshleyS said…
I missed the race yesterday--hopefully I'll be able to catch a rerun of that wreck. Sorry Myles is sick :(

You are right--cool pics of the floods.
Kristin K Stock said…
Glad Tony didn't get hurt again. Stupid Jeff Green...THANKS for collecting up BOTH my drivers....Tony and Clint. You moron :)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school