Monday's

Who hates Mondays and why? Isn't that a loaded question? I do I do I do. I do not like mondays at all.

1) Daddy leaves to go to work at 4:30 AM and will not be seen till Friday

2) The kids after having the weekend off do not want to go back to daycare

3) The one person son was bonding with at daycare is gone for three weeks starting today.

4) packing all the bags and backpacks back to daycare for the week

5) trying to get back into a routine

6) work again, my back having to readjust to sitting and being in pain again

7) the pain my shoulder is in always gets worse mondays

8) that first night monday night being alone with the kids after working all day, being tired hungry and miserable.

I am sure there are a tonne of other reasons that I hate mondays. Here is one reason I do like Mondays, one day closer to Friday.

Comments

Jolene said…
I like mondays! You know why...becuase it is my last night to work and then I get Tues and Wed off! Besides I dont mind any day of the week, working 3rd shift and my kids being sooo young...I dont really have anything to run into yet!
AshleyS said…
Well, I'm the opposite, probably because I don't work! I love Mondays around here simply because it's back to a schedule for Clayton--weekends are so weird around here--I just don't know what to do with myself!
Cassandra said…
I used to come in on Mondays and draw a big smiley on the Friday square on my desk calendar with a yellow highlighter. Then mark each day off with a big X in black marker!
Of course, this time I took a marker to Jimmie Johnson on that NASCAR calendar! Ugh!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school