Crazy Friday



Is Friday rude day? You would think it would be happy day. I saw a driver finger the vehicle behind him through the sunroof today. WTH. No clue why. I am at Micheals picking a few things up. As usual long line and only one person on cash. The cashier takes all these flowers scans them one by one and then puts them one by one in bags with the head of the artifical flower down. The customer let her do all of them. Around 20, then says you just bent them all I don't want them. WTH. Did I mention it was pouring rain at the time. If the heads had been out they would have been soaked.
I read in the paper last night that a bunch of teenage delinguents were at Bower Ponds netting and stealing the baby ducks. WTH. Why oh why would you do that. Poor little things. I finally got the picture back of the hurt little duck. Still makes me sad. Here are the pics of the ducknapped ducklings and the hurt little duck.

Comments

Cassandra said…
Poor little ducks!!! That really pisses me off!!!!!!!!
Cheyenne said…
You send those delinquents that took those baby ducks my way and all I need is one hour...or less. I would rip them a new you-know-what. Bullies like that need to be straightened out. Someone needs to bully them. That would be me.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school