Blog Tag on getting to know me:

I WANT: to be pain free
I WISH: that I had all the money I needed
I HATE: rudeness
I MISS: having all the time in the world
I HEAR: a ringing in my ears
I WONDER: what life would have been like without that accident
I REGRET: not being married
I AM NOT: a patient person
I DANCE: only in my dreams
I SING: while driving
I CRY: way too easily
I AM NOT ALWAYS: happy.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: the owies go away
I WRITE: not enough
I CONFUSE: Mimi, Denise, and Nancy screen names
I NEED: some time to myself before I lose my sanity
I SHOULD: lose weight!
I START: beating myself up over every little thing
I FINISH: my day totally exhuasted but unable to sleep

Your turn... I want to learn something about you!

Comments

Nancyroo said…
hmm..I thought you were married. See? I learned something about you. :)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school