Rained In BBQ

Well last night was the BBQ at kids daycare for year end. It poured most of the day and there were heavy rainfall warnings out. So the BBQ was moved from outside into inside. That that many kids add siblings and parents and it is a full house. Kids loved it. The one room had bubble blowing and son was occupied with that for an hour. The other room had the parachute playing and that kept daughter going for a hour. What fun. But my oh my what a mess for the staff to clean up afterwards. Usually with it outside all they have to do is clean the washroom and then they are done. I guess the cleaning went on until midnight and the the girls had to be back before seven to open. They did a tremendous job though. It is so nice to know that the kids are well looked after and cared for. I am glad they didn't cancel it. Son asked this morning "nother party tonight?" Too funny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school