Crazy crazy crazy week!


This has been a crazy week. Let me tell you. DH went back to work after being home all of last week. On Monday morning. SO the kids and especially son were in a terrible terrible mood on Monday. Son cried literally for hours and hours. He only got in a better mood after afternoon nap time. Then DH came back into town on Tuesday night. Ships me all the way accross town to test drive a vehicle in 30 plus degree heat for me to find out the dang thing is already sold. Not high on my list of things to do. For all my US buddies 30 plus is over 80 degrees F. Then of course wednesday morning son was in another terrible mood cause daddy was not there when he got up. On tuesday morning daughter had her end of year kindergarten graduation/picnic/get together. OUt of ten kids me my mom and one other parent showed. The kids were so disappointed. But daughter was happy both me and grandma were there. My new washing machine and dryer were delivered on wednesday but not hooked up. so i have laundry everywhere arggggg
I went to a stampin up card making thing on wednesday night. OVerrun with mosquitos and no place to sit and then ended up with cat hair in the vette. OMG cat hair. Not at all impressed with that one. My own fault. I took the vette as I was not going to drive for over 1/2 hour with the van in those temperatures.
So I still have no new vehicle, van is dieying slowly but surely.
Anyway been in a real low down mood all week.
Question for my Nascar buddies:
France is going to screw with the championship race again next year.
I know from a business standpoint that racing is now all about the business. The money it draws in and the fan base. But man oh man I would like to see some good racing again. I really woould. How about you.

Comments

Kelly said…
I agree with the NASCAR comment! Im afraid to know what they are going to change now... ugh.
Vicky said…
she looks so cute! i bet thats hard....your baby graduating!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school