Yes, I am still here......

Yes I know it has been awhile, I just did not feel like being here. I am kind of in shock, and very very tired, and just overwhelmed in life right now.

I found this on lesfitz blog and thought it might put a smile on my face


Thirteen things that make me smile.....

1) My children
2) My hubby
3) Hearing I love you
4) Peace and quiet
5) Finishing a scrap book page
6) A few margaritas or just plain tequila
7) Nature's beauty
8) Large white fluffy snowflakes falling down
9) Hearing my daughter read to me
10) Having my son eat
11) A walk in solitude
12) The rainbow after the rain
13) Being Alive

Comments

Leslie said…
hope you're smiling sweetie!
Cheyenne said…
That's a wonderful list. Just keep referring to it on a daily basis. Cut it out and paste it on the fridge. You go, girl!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince