New Years Eve Pictures






















I don't feel much like talking today. Here are some of the pictures taken New Years Eve. WE had some wine with supper. I casually mentioned that it would be a good wine to sip on while mingling at a party, but not something I would like to drink a lot of all at once. So the evening goes on, I get the kids to bed. And then go to look for the wine, it isn't in the fridge, it isn't in the snowbank getting cold, so I wander downstairs to ask DH where he put it. He had drank it all. I didn't think you wanted any he said, and his bottle of JD was half gone too. Not to amusing to me. Drinking is a huge issue for me in regards to him. SO he opens my bottle of saskatoon, sparkly alchohol-FREE wine and that is what I had for my new years toast all by myself. I have no idea why no pics of son were taken. and Notice the one with daughter sound asleep long before midnight, with the tooth fairy pillow waiting for a visit on her stool.
Anyway happy 2007, may it be a year filled with happiness and joy. And don't forget change can be good.

Comments

Broken Beth said…
Ha that pic of your daughter is hilarious!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince