Gold Stars

I am handing out gold stars today.

  • to Karen for sending my kids special things more than once
  • for Lori for letting my cry on her shoulder and not laughing at me
  • to Cheyenne for always commenting on my blog (Car fans are the greatest)
  • to Paula for helping me in so many ways (and with me not even knowing how to add her to my blog list so sorry)
  • for Christy for sending my kids some clothes thank you so much
  • for the "stranger" in the night last night that cleared our sidewalks after the massive blizzard and drifting we had this week (I tried last night and had to stop after two shovels due to pain)
  • to the employee at the co-op that carried out to my vehicle the box of clothes that Christy sent saving my back from even more pain this morning
  • for the kids for actually letting me sleep till seven every day this week
  • Ashley for making my son a door hanger that he lords over Alexis every day
  • my beautiful little girl in grade one that is now reading chapter books

Just some gold stars and I would like others to pass some around too if they have any that they can.

Comments

Paula... said…
AWWWW thanks Oscar. Email me and I'll try and sort your links/blog out for you :)
Cheyenne said…
Thank you for the gold star. I really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince