Scrapbooking recognition for me


I entered a contest over at scrapbookchalet.com for a color challenge for December. You needed to use blue, brown, and pink. Well I won the challenge. Funny part is: I was the only one entered so not much competion. Talk about ironic. I did the LO and framed it and gave it to my hubby from the kids for Christmas, so it was really worth doing. I have a difficult time scrapping masculine things. I just do. Girly is easy for me but masculine and little boyish I find hard. I never ever had a father and no male figure in my life. It is important to me that my kids have a relationship with their Dad and that they have each other. It is very important to me.


Comments

AshleyS said…
I love the pic and I honestly think this is one of your best layouts! Great job!
Lori Petticrew said…
lovely LO!!!! just perfect

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince