5 Reasons for Being Alive


My 5 reasons for being alive, I am mixing my scrapbooking sites right now. This is a challenge from Scrapbookchalet for the all about me challenge on 5 reasons for being alive, and it fits into the book of me challenge at scrapjazz and it is a scraplift of a Christina Padilla layout. How is that for mixing and crossing things up. Hope you can read it, if not let me know and I will post the journalling.
Thank you all for the outpouring of hugs and well wishes, I felt them deep within my heart and feel much better. Thank you all.

Comments

Leslie said…
I love this! Your words are truely from the heart.
Cheyenne said…
Love this post. Welcome back from the 'dark side.' I get in one of those funky moods too now and then and the next day everything is so much brighter.
Hippofatamus said…
This is a wonderful LO. I think I need to do something like this too. Sometimes we forget why life is great.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince