Getting to scrap is marvelous

I started scrapping yesterday morning with daughter and finished tonight around five. I got a few items done that I had committed myself to do, had fun with daughter and got my entry done for the Survivor contest at scrapbookchalet.com. This is exicting for me. I had been feeling so overextended. Somehow I had committed to doing to many items that all needed done before the end of this month. I just felt overextended. Now tonight after having finished some of those items I feel better. And I got to spend some quality time with daughter.

Comments

Leslie said…
I'm glad you and DD are getting some mom and daughter time! DH is taking DS to a car show today since they are both home for MLK day so I get DD for several hours to myself. We're gonna clean her room...again! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince