Weekend over so soon


As my little guy put it this morning, I am not ready for today Mommy. I kind of felt that way too.


I went to aquacize on Saturday for the first time in over two years. IT was heavenly to be weightless in the water. I enjoy it so much.


We got hit by about 6 inches of snow in less than two hours Satruday morning. Good thing it did not snow longer than that. It was so pretty. Great big huge flakes and all white everywhere.


My romantic weekend did not turn out as I expected. I watched the movie by myself, I ate supper by myself, and I went to bed alone. Not quite what I expected.


I did do one LO for the Survivor contest over at scrapbookchalet. It was to be on our town, so I did it on the things that people always ask if they come for a visit. The WHAT IS THAT? questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince