Some scrapping items from the weekend











I had fun on the weekend scrapping with my daughter, and son at times.

An inspirational LO for a friend, the fall one is for a contest at Scrapbookchalet for the Survivor contest following a sketch from pencillines. Loved doing it, and stretching my creativity, the next one is the one of getting out from behind the camera and being in front of it for once, and then an anniversary card for my DH. 19 years on the 23 of this month.
I am enjoying scrapping again and that is good.


Comments

Jaci Clark said…
Beautiful work Oscar! Glad to see you out from behind the camera. I'm guilty of the same thing! It's nice for our kids to actually see pictures of us in their albums. Thanks for the reminder :)

Cheers,
Jaci
Cassandra said…
Wow! These are awesome pages!!!!!
Lori Petticrew said…
awesome lo! happy anniversary early

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince